Let’s find out the How to Choose Hosting for WordPress Website, everything you must know about WordPress Hosting. Before knowing about the best WordPress Hosting site, let’s clarify some of your confusion. It’s quite a complicated topic because several people get jumbled between Web and WordPress Hosting. For your kind information, they both have deference like hell and heaven.
Web Hosting is also known as shared hosting, where you will be sharing your space with several other sites. Although the processor, ram, and storage will be divided equally between everyone. But if you are having, heavy traffic then your site will get slower.
Whereas WordPress Hosting, it is fully dedicated to your WordPress website. Remember, this means adding up lots of features and services. Here you will be not getting any products and all. It’s quite the same as plugins and others. You have to be cautious while buying it from any vendors online. Before knowing How to Choose Hosting for WordPress Website we have to know the What is WordPress hosting.
What Is WordPress Hosting?
WordPress is one of the popularly used website builders worldwide, used by more than 35% of people. As it provides the user with a free and open-source with hundred thousand various plugins, so most people custom it. Whereas, in other parts, it suffers from low speed and poor security.
Here to overcome these problems, and expressly enhanced hosting service designed for better WordPress security and performance is known as WordPress Hosting. Moreover, it is having a 24×7 support system compromise of expert WordPress builders. WordPress Hosting also provides you with improvised Flexibility and Scalability.
How to Choose Hosting for WordPress Website?
Some of the low ranked service providers offer you lower speed, less secure, and high downtime hosting server. Thus, it will be like finding a stone out of a plate of rice to find the best WordPress Hosting but worry not because here are some tips to make your work easier.
6 Tips How to Choose Hosting for WordPress Website. Choosing the best WordPress Hosting will provide you with advanced features and better performance. These tips will help you to find the best WordPress Hosting:
- One-click install is one of the most commonly provided WordPress Hosting advanced features. This feature will help you to install WordPress on your site with just one click.
- Automatic Update of your WordPress Code.
- A specifically trained tech support team to resolve any query on WordPress
- One-Click page staging, this feature is offered with an advanced WordPress Hosting package. With this feature, you can replica your WordPress site on another trial field. Here you can experiment over and over without affecting the original website.
- Your service provider will offer you’re a space with lesser accounts.
- The WordPress hosting should have pre-installed WordPress Git.
Which is the Cheapest WordPress Hosting?
Non-other than CHEAPDEDICATEDSERVER.NET will offer you exclusive Managed WordPress Hosting at a lower price. Inexpensive doesn’t mean it will be insecure and flat performing. CHEAPDEDICATEDSERVER.NET always provides you with a package that worth every penny. Moreover, with the high-ended features like one-click testing, vast viewer support, one-click backup, etc., it also offers:
- 99.9% uptime promise and moneyback guarantee.
- Auto-security update.
- Offers you with the latest version of PHP 7
- One-click Migration tool.
- CDN to boost your site loading time by 50%.
- Drag and drop page editors for beginners.
- 24x7x365 customer support system. Offers
What are The Cheapest WordPress Hosting?
If you are opting for the cheapest Web Hosting Services, then go for CHEAPDEDICATEDSERVER.NET, a single solution to all your problems. Here are some features available with an inexpensive WordPress Hosting by CHEAPDEDICATEDSERVER.NET:
- One Website, at a shared server with lesser sites.
- Vast storage of 75 GB.
- Your site will support up to 100,000 visitors per month.
- Easy 1 click backup and restore.
- Daily malware scans to keep you secure.
- Fully SEO optimized.
- One-Click testing site.
Let me know your comment on this article How to Choose Hosting for WordPress Website.