If your domain account change starts once, then an email describing the further steps will be sent to your email id by FlickMax. Here are few steps to accept a domain name account change:
- First, open your registered mail id and seek the mail subject you have pending changes to your domain account. If you cannot find this mail, then you are allowed to resend another mail.
- If you find it, then scroll down for the Activate Now button, and click on it.
- You will move directly to the FlickMax Domain control page. Enter your username and password, then log in.
- Choose the Yes, Accept This Transfer button to start the review process. In case you don’t want to carry on, select No, I Don’t Want to Accept This Transfer.
- Enter the same contact details in the contact type by ticking the box written Use for all contact types. If you want to enter different contact information, then don’t check the box.
- Now recheck or update the contact information for every domain as per the requirement.
- Check the box beside the option, I certify that I am either the individual named above or authorized to act on their behalf.
- Choose the Next Button. If you don’t find the next button, then recheck the information is valid or not.
- Finally, tick the box beside Change of Registrant Terms and Condition to start the process, then select Begin Transfer.
After finishing these processes, you will receive a confirmation mail with the message Domain has been Successfully Transferred to a new account. After a few minutes, the domain will get activated in the new registrant account.
Remember, in case you did any change in Registrant Organization, Name, or mail address then you have to approve the changes before the transferring process gets completed.
- Once you have processed these steps, then you cannot transfer the same domain to another registrar for at least ten days.
- When the domain is activated in your new account with FlickMax, connect your email id and website to your account.