You can add a new image to an existing or a new product of your WooCommerce within the dashboard. Follow these steps to add an image for a product in WooCommerce:
- First Log in to your WordPress account.
- In the left-hand menu, click Products.
- From the list of products, click the product you want to update with an image.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, in the Product image section, click the Set product image
- Click the Upload Files tab.
Note: If you previously uploaded the image to your Media Library, then you can skip to the last step.
- Click the Select Files button.
- Locate the image on your local computer, select it, and click the Open button.
- Confirm the correct image is selected on the Media Library tab, and click the blue Set product image button at the bottom right.
- Click the Save Draft or Publish button near the top-right.
- Add a simple product in WooCommerce
- Check out the WooCommerce documentation for details about working with product images and galleries.