If you forgot to add a shipping zone at the time of the initial setup of WooCommerce or want to add a new shipping area, then you can do it with the help of the WordPress Dashboard. Follow these steps to add a WooCommerce shipping zone:
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click WooCommerce, which will expand and give additional options.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Shipping tab near the top of the page.
- In the Shipping Zones section, click the Add shipping zone button.
- Enter a name for the new shipping zone into the Zone name box.
- In the Zone regions area, select the necessary countries and/or regions for your new shipping zone.
Note: If you want to search for any country, then type the name into the box.
- Click the Add shipping method button.
- In the Add shipping method pop-up, select the type of shipping method that applies to this new zone.
- Click the Save changes button.