How to change PHP version on WordPress: To change the PHP version of your Managed WordPress website, follow these instructions:
- Go to your FlickMax product page.
- Next to the Managed WordPress account, you want to use, click on Manage.
- In the Settings section, next to the PHP version, click on Change.
- Select the PHP version from the drop-down list.
- In the field provided type ‘update’ to confirm
- Click on Save Changes.
- You can verify that your site is now running on the correct Php version by using a PHP info file.