Reset Your WordPress Password: If you forgot your WordPress password, then it can be recovered from the login page. You have to enter your email and username to request reset:
- Navigate to your WordPress login page.
- Note: https://example.com/wp-login.php
- Click on the Lost your password? link
- Enter your username or email address into the field.
- Click Get New Password.
- Check the email account for the password recovery email.
- Open the email, and click the password recovery link.
- Enter your new password, and click Reset Password.
You can now login with your new password.
You should log in to WordPress and then change your WordPress password.
Return to Unable to log in to WordPress.