Identify broken links in WordPress: Follow these instructions to find any broken links in WordPress. A broken link shows a 404 Not Found Error. This may cause a third-party website or application.
- Navigate to the Broken Link Checker
- In the open field type in your website address (ex. https://example.com).
- Select the whole website option.
- Click on the check button.
- Allow time for the tool to run.
- Once the tool has been completed, you can click on the Full report button to get a complete list of broken links.