Confused!!! With the server type? Move back to the list of installation instructions.
Once your SSL certificate request is approved, then it can be downloaded with ease from the SSL manager, after which you can install it to your cPanel Hosting Account.
A certificate like deluxe and extended validation certificate or SSL must get installed manually.
Here are some steps to install these certificate manually:
- Download your SSL certificate from the SSL manager and save it on the desktop with the .crt file type.
- Open FlickMax product page.
- Choose Web Hosting, followed by the Manage icon of the cPanel account for which this certificate will get installed.
- Now choose cPanel Admin.
- In the security, section click on SSL/TSL.
- Below the Certificate (CRT), select Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
- Seek to Upload a New Certificate section and tap on it, click on choose files, a window will open now search your .crt file and click on Open.
- A Description Box is offered where you can write about the certificate.
- Select Upload Certificate.
- After getting confirmed that your certificate is saved tap Go Back.
- You will move to SSL Certificate Page, select Return to SSL Manager.
- Below the Install and Manage SSL for your site, click on Manage SSL sites.
- Now browse for the certificate at the Install an SSL Website bar.
- Choose the certificate you desire to use, then click on Use certificate. This option will auto-fill your SSL certificate.
- Scroll down and click on Install Certificate.
- A Successfully Installed message pops up on your screen click OK.
Congratulation, your certificate is installed. Now your job is to direct the visitors towards your website by redirecting to HTTPS.