If you don’t have any website to direct your domain, then you can simply park your domain name to a temporary place on our server safely. We will display a message that this domain has been taken by you when someone seeks your domain name. These are the steps to park a registered domain name:
- Use your username and password provided by us to log in to the FlickMax Domain Control Centre page. If you cannot find your username and password, then click here.
- Choose the domain name that requires changes then you will move to the Domain Setting page.
- Beneath the additional settings, click on Manage DNS.
- Over the DNS Management page, move next to the A record @ icon, then click on the pencil icon. Please copy your existing IP before parking the domain name, in case your mood changes.
- Now update Points to field to IP address 188.8.131.52.
- Finally, click on the Save button to confirm the changes.
This process will take up to 48 hours to get completed successfully, so please keep patience.
- It will be better to use your domain, for some work than to pay for parking.
- Now create a quick template here, and assign the DNS records to your Domain.
- Always try to keep your domain in organized folders and preset profiles.