Once the SSL certificate is installed on your Linux Hosting Account, here are some modifications you need to do with the .htaccess file. By adding some lines to your .htaccess file, visitors will redirect to your safe website with HTTPS.
Remember these steps will not work for any WordPress installed on cPanel. In those cases, you can check to Redirect my WordPress website to HTTPS for Linux Hosting.
- Visit FlickMax product page.
- Below the Web Hosting section, choose the Linux Hosting Account you want to use, then click manage.
- At the account Dashboard, tap on File Manager
- In cPanel File Manager click on Settings.
- Check if your Show Hidden File Section is checked then tap the Save button.
- Now click on public_html, then open the .htaccess file if you already have it. If you are not having, then click File+, then name the file .htaccess and Create New File.
- Now click on the .htaccess file and click edit.
- Finally, click on the Save change button and click Close.
- Now visit your website it will directly take you to the new HTTPS version.
- What is my website’s root directory in my Linux Hosting account?
- Install web applications in my Linux Hosting account