The products that are not required also get auto-renewed by default. Here are some steps to turn off auto-renew. Turning off auto-renew doesn’t mean that your files will get deleted. It will not auto-renew, but you can renew it manually anytime you wish.
Remember, the domains that are having ownership protection cannot get auto-renewed. To turn on the auto-renew option for these plans, you have to make changes in domain plans.
Follow these steps to cancel or turn off auto-renew:
- Visit FlickMax Renewal & Billing Page.
- Login with your id & password
- Now search for the products and select them to turn-off auto-renew.
- Three options will display on your screen:
- Auto-Renew On
- Cancel Renewal
- Update Payment
- Click on Cancel Renewal
- Finally, you will confirm and move on to the billing date, where you can find the date of the product needed to be auto-renewed.
Check here how manually renew your products.
- Always remember your product should be active to make any auto changes renew settings. A pending product will not auto-renew.
- If auto-renew doesn’t work on any of the domains, here steps to cancel the domain from your list.
- In case any product on your list doesn’t work, then delete the product immediately.
- To check which product is eligible for a refund, contact customer support.
- Check our Refund Policy.