Update Theme and Plugins: To ensure that your Managed WordPress site is safe from malicious attack, always keep your themes and plugins updated. If they aren’t up to date, then your site may get incompatible.
If you have only two Managed WordPress sites, then a notification will pop-up on the screen with a message update is required.
The setting page can get used for checking the Setting Page.
Follow these steps to update the theme and plugins:
- Go to your FlickMax product page.
- On your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- In your WordPress Sites list, next to the website you want to update, select the menu, then select Settings.
- In the Updates section, a yellow warning tag next to your theme or plugins indicates that it’s out-of-date
For all Managed WordPress accounts except Pro: Select Update to update a theme or plugin individually, or select Update All to update all themes and plugins at the same time
If you are using a Pro Managed WordPress account, then select Go to Updates. The WordPress Dashboard will open with the Update page, then follow the instruction to update themes and plugins.
- Restore Site to a Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate, or Developer account.