Within the WooCommerce Dashboard, you are allowed to alter the payment methods. Here are some steps to help you in Updating WooCommerce Payment Methods:
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click WooCommerce, which will expand and give additional options.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Payments tab near the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Payment methods section.
From this page, you can perform the following:
Turn a payment method on or off by toggling it in the Enabled column.
Set up a new payment method using the Setup button in the right-hand column.
Update the settings for one of your current payment methods by clicking the Manage button in the right-hand column.
- Click the blue Save changes button at the bottom of the page after making any changes.