Upload files with SFTP: Any files can get uploaded to your Managed WordPress account with the help of SFTP. An application like FileZilla is used to manage FTP clients. It is used for managing large and uploading large files like custom themes or plugins. Here are some steps to upload files with SFTP:
- Go to your FlickMax product page.
- On your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website, you want to use, select the Site URL under the Site Name column header.
- In the Settings section, select View next to your SFTP user.
- Copy your Hostname, Username, and Password. You’ll need these to log in with your FTP client.
- If you haven’t done this yet, download, install and launch FileZilla.
- Fill up the information like your hostname, your SFTP user name, your SFTP password, and port number.
- Select Quick connect. After FileZilla connects to your account, you can drag-and-drop to upload your files to the appropriate location.
As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products, and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.