After making any changes in your staging site of Managed WordPress Account, then you can preview it before making it live.
Deluxe, Ultimate, Developer, or Pro Managed WordPress accounts offer you a staging site. Pro accounts are only available to USA and Canada clients.
Here are a few steps for viewing a staging website:
- Log in to your FlickMax account.
- On your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- Choose the set of instructions for the type of hosting manager you are using.
- Click Manage next to the site you want to use.
- Click the link to your Staging site.
- Use your WordPress username and password to log in to WordPress to view your staging site.
- Click Settings under the site you want to use.
- Click Staging in the top green menu bar.
- Click WP Admin to get into your WordPress staging site.