You will get a Staging Site with Managed WordPress. It’s a platform where you will get a platform to build and test your website without affecting the real site. Here are some vital things to remember while staging a website:
- All the Managed WordPress Plans except the basics offer a staging site with every live website.
- The domain name used by the staging site is generated automatically for you, which means you cannot select any specific domain for a staging site.
- Remember, your staging site is imaginary. Here we neither create nor destroy the staging site when every time you pull or push from it.
How do they work?
- The workflow of a staging site is as follow:
- Built the staging site
- Pull your live site content to the staging site.
- Create your content on the staging site.
- Push the content of your live site to the staging site.
- Repeat steps 2 and 4 whenever you want to develop your site further.