Website Backup Plan & Pricing
5 GB Backup
$ 2.99Per Month
25 GB Backup
$ 3.99Per Month
50 GB Backup
$ 6.39Per Month
All Plans Include
Powerful features to give you peace of mind.
Servers crash. Malware makes the rounds. Hackers try to pry their way in. Website Backup keeps your data safe.
Automatic Cloud Backup
Every file or database on your website is protected, safe, and available. Our Website Backup solution works with the hosting provider, and simple to get started by connecting your site FTP or SFTP. You can also set your frequency of backups and get daily notifications on each successful backup, or when there is an issue. With our automatic backup solution, you rest assured that you have the complete cloud backup and schedule it at the time that is right for you.
Safeguard Against System Failure
Cloud backup solution is your offsite security net against server crashes. If any crash happens, you can restore any damaged or lost files quickly without any disruption to the business, blog, and social website. Keep your site backed up on the servers that are operated by our team.
One-click Site Restores
Whenever disaster strikes, you can restore the new and clean version of the website – or you can recover one single file or database– with one click site restoration. Recreate your site files & databases with just one click and select from various backup versions for simple recovery.
Keep Backup Copies
Download your backup copies to the local storage for any kind of emergency access and migration. If you want to keep backups fresh, just we store only the latest changes done to your site. It ensures that you may roll back over 90 days of the history in the event an issue arises. Every backup is the complete website copy on that day.
Yes, you must back up your website regularly. Your website backup means you will have a similar copy of data and content with you. Also, you can keep this safe. Anything that happens to the website, data stored will be accessible to you, which can be used later.
There’re mainly 3 types of backup and they are full backup, differential backup, and incremental backup.
- Full Backup: It is a complete backup type where you can clone selected data. It includes folders, files, hard drives, SaaS applications, and more.
- Differential Backup: This straddles a line between the full and incremental backup and involves backing up of data created and changed since its last full backup.
- Incremental Backup: The first backup in the incremental backup is a full backup and this backup can store changes made to the earlier backup.
The main reason to back up your website is creating a copy of data, which can easily be recovered in an event of the primary data failure. The primary data breakdown can be due to data corruption, hardware and software failure, or human-caused event, like malicious attacks (malware or virus), and accidental data deletion. It is tough to imagine losing your website data until you have experienced it yourself. Irrespective, it is not a fun experience. Quite importantly, it is avoidable with the best backup software.
It is a very simple process to backup your website properly.
- All you have to do is log in to the Cpanel control panel
- Visit the backup wizard
- Choose the website you want to back up and destination to back up, for example, your computer or another server.
In case you ever want to restore the data from backup then you only have to access your backed-up file & restore this in Cpanel. If you ever need to restore your data from the backup you just need to access the backed up file and restore it in Cpanel.
It is recommended to follow three, two, one rule to backup your files: three copies of the data, two local & one off-site. It is meant to store your original data on the computer, have a backup on the external hard drive & another one on the cloud backup service. This way you will be safe.
Important files must be backed up once a week, mostly once every 24 hours. You can either perform it automatically or manually. Most of the automatic software choices are available, which you may set to make the backup at a selected time of a day or week. Most of them offer the free trial version on the internet so that you may try many and read the consumer reviews before you decide on the one that works right for you.
The primary reason for the data backup is saving your important files if your system crash and hard drive failure happen. There must be extra data backups if original backups do not respond or result in data corruption and hard drive failure. The additional backups are important if man-made or natural disasters happen.
Anyone using a PC must have an external drive. It is the most useful way of data back up & storage, and a way to transport your files from the desktop and laptop to a different device.
You can use Back up & Sync, you just have to install the Backup and Sync server on your PC, then choose which files or folders you want to back up on your computer. You can select to back up & sync the files from the USB drives and SD cards, which includes mobile devices and cameras. Backup all your files with complete ease from your mobile devices or computer.
There are 2 parts of backing up the WordPress website: Database & Files. You have to back up your entire website, and you have to back up the WordPress database.
- Log in to the cPanel control panel.
- Click on the “Backup” icon.
- Find “Generate or Download Full Backup“.
- Choose “Home Directory” in the “Backup Destination” & enter your email address, before you click on the “Generate Back up” button.
You will get an email confirmation once your backup gets ready.
If luck favours, you may never need to restore your backup. But, if you lose any file or folder, you may restore the files from backup. Open the Start menu & type backup in a Search text box. Select Backup & Restore from its resulting list. You will find the Backup & Restore window. Click on Restore My Files. In the Restore Files box, locate files/folders you plan to restore.
Irrespective of your business size, investing in the right backup plugin for WordPress is worth it! Now let us look at the best backup plugins for WordPress available!
- UpdraftPlus: It is the best backup plugins for WordPress and supports cloud storage options that include Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon S3.
- BackupBuddy: With some clicks, it allows you to back up the whole website from the WordPress dashboard. It is simple to schedule the automatic backups, send backup files to the remote and secure location & restore files quickly.
- WP Time Capsule: It is the yet ideal solution to back up the recent files & not your whole WordPress site.